Address2 Suffolk Road. Berea. East London. Eastern Cape. 5201
What you should know about Oyisa United Debt Specialists
To date, there are over 11 million South Africans who have fallen into arrears on their debt repayments. Debt is quickly becoming a widespread problem affecting our country, affecting people with diverse incomes and backgrounds. Debt does not discriminate (look around you everyone is battling), it causes health concerns (are you tired all the time? Feel run down?) and it affects you psychologically (Depressed? Doubting yourself as a provider? Do you get a sinking feeling when you hear your cell phone go off?), your job (You just don’t have it in you anymore to get out of bed and face the day, face your work load?), it takes, and it can take from you everything...it doesn’t give back. Debt is a battle and we at OUDS treat it as such! It’s not a process we all go through, a 5 step programme, a phase of life that we all “eventually” grow out of! It’s a financial ailment that can effectively haunt you the rest of your life if not dealt with immediately (before it gets worse!) and put to rest once and for all! Oyisa is devoted to helping South Africans gain financial stability and solve their debt problems. Oyisa offers a range of debt solutions we’ve called Phalanx©, to meet your needs and help you make positive financial decisions through debt education. We help of our clients find a workable solution to their debt problems, thus providing relief and solace from an already stressful situation! Let us carry this burden for you. We are you’re sword and shield, we’re with you from the start to the very end until you can stand tall once again, Debt Free! When you don’t know where to turn too, and can’t take the pressure any more, that’s when you turn to the people that actually HAVE the experience and ARE specialized in debt solutions. Oyisa United Debt Specialists, your sword and shield; we stand for you when you can’t anymore.
Oyisa United Debt Specialists Phalanx© offers a comprehensive range of debt liberation services, in order to ensure that clients with varied debt and financial issues are provided with the most suitable debt help, tailored to their specific debt concerns.
The biggest benefit of joining our Phalanx© will be an emotional one. Emotionally you will become relieved from all of the pressure of being overly in debt.The minute you are taken into Oyisa’s Phalanx© you will be in a “safer place” financially. You will be able to see the future more clearly because your Relationship Manager will support you back to back to get you back onto your feet again.
There are many benefits to our Phalanx© which will allow you to experience a better quality of life for example:
OUDS offers free, unbiased and expert advice on how to reduce debt;
Decrease Level of Indebtedness;
Get consumers responsibly and financially active in as short of time possible;
Keep clients in their homes and save them money;
Provide for your family’s vital living expenses;
No more financial stress!
Free debt assessment;
Unique debt repayment plans and budgets are tailored to the individual financial particulars of the client;
A debt plan that will enable clients to stay on top of their finances;
Negotiating better interest rates with your creditors;
enables clients to make monthly debt repayments;
No more financial stress!
Personal Relationship Manager guiding you through any of the provided debt relief services;
Assists to prevents clients from declaring bankruptcy;
You have the opportunity to repair your credit profile;
Decreases the chances summonses and judgments against clients;
Remember above all else that you are not alone out there!!! Contact OUDS directly for more info regarding any of our effective Phalanx© services.
• Debt Counselling: Debt Counselling is available to consumers as a way to solve Debt Problems. It is a Legal Process that was introduced by the National Credit Act no: 34 of 2005 and enforced in 2007. This is needed in our current chaotic economic climate.
Debt Counselling is a means for an over-indebted consumer to negotiate more affordable repayment terms on existing credit agreements. This process is a legal one with us as the Debt Counsellor performing the negotiations with the Consumer on one side and the Credit Providers on the other. Once an acceptable repayment plan has been negotiated we approach the Magistrates’ Court on behalf of the consumer to obtain a Court Order. This Order ensures that all parties are properly protected during the period while the consumer is over-indebted. This is a well legislated and entrenched process in our Credit Market and provides a vital service.
We offer an excellent level of service and this can be justified by our reasonable repayment plans as well as the levels of acceptance that we are experiencing with both the Consumers and the Credit Providers.
• Debt Mediation/Dispute Resolution/Debt Management: Debt Mediation, also known as Debt Management or Dispute Resolution, is a debt solution targeted at South Africans who are struggling to make debt repayments, but are not yet classified as over-indebted.
• Debt Consolidation: Debt consolidation is a viable financial solution designed to consolidate multiple debt repayments (make all your debt into one) and, under some circumstances, save the debtor money. The process essentially involves taking out a single, new loan, at the lowest possible interest obtainable, to pay off multiple smaller debts.
• Debt Refresh: OUDS offers a debt refresh and debt advice service to clients who have accumulated a poor credit record. OUDS aims to reduce client’s debt, clear credit records, remove judgments and rescind summons, thus enabling clients with the ability to freely borrow money and make purchases in the future. Reduces client’s lack of knowledge on how to handle credit effectively.
• Debt Resolution: OUDS offers a debt resolution/settlement solution to consumers who receive a lump sum of money (i.e. pension payout) and wish to settle all or part of their accrued debt. OUDS debt specialists will negotiate with trusted credit providers in order to attain a settlement discount on all debts such as credit cards, personal loans and store cards.
OUDS trained debt specialists will manage the client’s entire credit debt resolution process.
• Sequestration & Liquidation: Sequestration is the process of selling or using assets to cover outstanding debts with creditors. Sequestration is presented in two forms in South Africa: Voluntary sequestration, where the indebted individual opts to use assets to cover debts, and compulsory sequestration where a court attaches assets as a form of settlement for debts.
• Debt Solutions for your employees: Over-indebted employees, desperate for a way to make ends meet are often subject to reckless agreements by unscrupulous lenders, or tempted by theft or bribery. Furthermore when things become really tight and wage increase demands become viral, labour unrest often results, affecting productivity and the bottom line of the company.
• Debit Management Audit: We come across consumers on a daily basis who have absolutely no idea what the state of their credit profile is. This could be due to lack of knowledge, lack of access to a credit report, or even just not wanting to know (ignorance is bliss).
Whatever the reason though, it is extremely important that we keep track of our credit profiles. Having a good credit profile will save us heartache, money and time when we need to access credit, such as when you’re looking for access to a
Other users also viewed:
Payment methods we use:
- Other payment methods
Payments are paid through a Payments Distribution Agency (PDA) in terms of the National Credit Act no: 34 of 2005.